The Dubuque Lacrosse Association will be holding a free clinic this Saturday at the Graber Athletic Center at Loras College. Coaches from Loras and the University of Dubuque will be on hand to provide instruction.
- Dubuque Lacrosse Association is hosting a FREE lacrosse clinic for boys & girls!
- December 8, 2012 11:00 am till 12:30 pm
- Graber Athletic Center on Loras College Campus
- Girls Clinic will be run by:
- Boys Clinic will be run by:
- President of Dubuque Lacrosse Association – Alan Temperly
- Open to all boys and girls 3rd grade – high school age.
- We will have extra equipment for new players interest trying out lacrosse.
- If you have any questions E-mail email@example.com
- Website: www.dubuquelacrosse.com
The Dubuque Lacrosse Association will hold another free clinic on January 19, 2013.
About the Dubuque Lacrosse Association
Serving the entire Dubuque and Tri-State area, the Dubuque Lacrosse Association is the first developmental program for boys and girls lacrosse. It provides the opportunity for motivated players of all abilities and ages, to practice under the direction of experienced, professional coaches in a structured team environment. The Dubuque Lacrosse Association provides skill development and a competitive environment that challenges players of all ages.
Dubuque Lacrosse Team
Beginning May 2013, the Dubuque Lacrosse Association will field its first boys and girls lacrosse teams. Interested athletes will be placed on a team determined by age. Practices will be held three days a week from May 20th-June 29th (6 weeks). Any players interested in tournament play will have the opportunity to compete in local or regional tournaments. All teams will be coached by experienced coaches in the Dubuque area.