Registration is now open for the 2012 Box Lacrosse League!
- The 2012 season kicks off on Thursday, October 25, 2012. Games will be held on Thursday nights at the Soccer House through Valentine’s Day.
- Registration is $80 per player. Discounts are available for registering up to three players.
- This is a physical and competitive league. Due to time and space limitations, there are no formal league practices. It is recommended that all participants have experience playing lacrosse before the league begins.
- This league only uses short (attack/midfield) sticks. Defensive long poles are not allowed. Players must supply their own sticks.
- Players must supply their own equipment. All players are required to have helmets, elbow pads, and glove manufactured for lacrosse or ice hockey. Mouth guards and shoulder pads are required for all players under 18.
- All players must complete and turn in the Release of Liability & Indemnification Form, available on the Central Iowa Lacrosse Association website.
- You may pay via the PayPal form available on the Central Iowa Lacrosse Association website. Payments may also be submitted via mail to the address listed on the Release of Liability & Indemnification Form. By submitting your registration payment, you agree with the conditions laid out in the Central Iowa Lacrosse Association’s Release of Liability & Indemnification Form.
- Registration closes at 11:00 am on Sunday, October 21, 2012.
- There are no refunds for any reason.